F11 is a bent-axis, set displacement motor/pump. It can be employed in quite a few purposes in the two open up and closed loop circuits.
F11-005 F11-006 F11-571 F11-012 F11-014 F11-019 CZPT P11 CZPT CZPT Motor and Pump.
The F11 sequence is offered in sizes 5, six, 10, twelve, 14 and 19 cc.
• Max intermittent stress up to 420 bar and ongoing running stress up to 350 bar
• Many thanks to low excess weight pistons and a compact design and style of the rotating components, the F11 tolerates very high speeds, up to 14000 rpm
• CETOP, ISO, Observed and SAE versions
• The laminated piston ring delivers critical advantages such as unbeatable performance and thermal shock resistance
• Substantial allowable speeds and running pressures signifies high output energy
• The distinctive piston locking, timing equipment and bearing established-up as nicely as the constrained quantity of components add up to a quite strong style with long support daily life and, above all, proven reliability.
• The 40° angle amongst shaft and cylinder barrel makes it possible for for a quite compact, lightweight motor/ pump.
• Tiny envelop dimension and a higher electrical power-to-excess weight ratio
• The motor model has highly engineered valve plates for higher speed and low sound
• The pump version has extremely engineered valve plates for enhanced self priming speed and low sounds, accessible with still left and proper hand rotation.
• The F11’s and F12’s have a basic and straight-forward design with extremely number of relocating parts,making them quite reputable motors/pumps.
• Our unique timing gear layout synchronizes shaft and cylinder barrel, creating the F11/F12 really tolerant to large ‘G’ forces and torsional vibrations.
• Weighty obligation roller bearings permit considerable external axial and radial shaft masses.